Don't want to go through the hassle of cooking a Thanksgiving feast this year? Check out the below restaurants that are offering to-go meals.PistacheThis three-course prix fixe menu being served
Why Access Is One of the Most Important Factors in Getting Your House Sold!
Dated: May 6 2019
So, you’ve decided to sell your house. You’ve hired a real estate professional to help you through the entire process, and they have asked you what level of access you want to provide to your potential buyers.
There are four elements to a quality listing. At the top of the list is access, followed by condition, financing, and price. There are many levels of access that you can provide to your agent so that he or she can show your home.
Here are five levels of access that you can give to buyers, along with a brief description:
- Lockbox on the Door – this allows buyers the ability to see the home as soon as they are aware of the listing, or at their convenience.
- Providing a Key to the Home – although the buyer’s agent may need to stop by an office to pick up the key, there is little delay in being able to show the home.
- Open Access with a Phone Call – the seller allows showings with just a phone call’s notice.
- By Appointment Only (example: 48-Hour Notice) – Many buyers who are relocating for a new career or promotion start working in that area prior to purchasing their home. They often like to take advantage of free time during business hours (such as their lunch break) to view potential homes. Because of this, they may not be able to plan their availability far in advance or may be unable to wait 48 hours to see the house.
- Limited Access (example: the home is only available on Mondays or Tuesdays at 2 pm or for only a couple of hours a day) – This is the most difficult way to be able to show your house to potential buyers.
With more competition coming to the market this spring, access can make or break your ability to get the price you are looking for, or even sell your house at all.
Let The Comerford Group Be Your Key to Your Real Estate Success! The Comerford Group at Icon Premium Realty is a top, local team that brings to your advantage many years of combined and diverse real ....
Latest Blog Posts
Don't want to go through the hassle of cooking a Thanksgiving feast this year? Check out the below restaurants that are offering to-go meals.Brick's Smoked MeatsBrick's family feast serves from
The U.S. News and World Report's annual "Top 10 Best Places to Live in the U.S." report has ranked Sarasota No. 9 in their 2021-2022 edition. The list ranks metro areas taking into account